Wednesday, February 18, 2009

okay.. let's begin.


so, it's been a while since i've been jotting stuff down. and there's no time like the present to begin. shall we? *sigh. i think this blog is a reflection of what's been going on in my life. i find myself in and out of thought and spending little time thinking and reflection on what is going on in the world without anything more than, the mostly self-center view of mine. what is going on now? i am really just glad that I made it out of 2008. Last year was probably one of the most difficult years in my life. There were up's and downs. That rollercoaster ride was an emotional, physical and terrifying experience. I didn't know where I was going to end up by the end of the year. crap. well, its 2009 now, and my writing really still sucks. at least this is a start, damn. i am going to read up on freakin' style of writing. geeezz. ttyl

No comments: